Playing PS3 games on our PCs are fun, but the problems we generally face while installing the typical “PS3 Emulator” software are literately frustrating. Sometimes it affects us too badly that we stop trying to get the PS emulator installed on our systems. After researching on the users’ experiences, we got a common issue of BIOS of all emulators for PS3. But you will be shocked that curing this issue is easy too. The main point comes- How! Let me inform you a vital statistic, more than 70% gamers who want to have an emulator for PS3 games, lose their enthusiasm on the half way because of either they choose wrong emulators that don’t work or don’t check the requirements to run the selected emulator. So don’t mess up all the things like others.
BIOS issue while installing PS3 Emulator for PC
Here in below we are going to explain the process to solve the BIOS issue while installing the PS3 emulator in PC. Follow the steps carefully and you can escape easily!
- Check System requirement including .NET framework. Otherwise download .NET framework from here.
- Download the ZIP file of .exe of the emulator from here.
- Once it’s downloaded, extract the files using power ISO or any ZIP extractor.
- Install the software like all standard software.
- Copy the “folder” and paste that into “Program files” of the system drive.
- Launch the Emulator again……..BINGOOOO…..It starts working.
Share your thoughts and pour your comments if you have tried it but failed to resolve the issue of BIOS at the time of running the PS3 emulator for PC.